Leopards Tale June 2018June 21, 2018
Leopards Tale July 2018July 26, 2018
- 1 whole butternut
- 2 green apples peeled and cored
- 1 Onions finely chopped
- 2 Carrots chopped
- 1 Leek chopped
- 1tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ cup cream
- ¼ cup Butter
- Melt butter in a hot pot
- Add onions, carrots, leeks and garlic and stir
- Add roasted butternut and apples
- Once butternut and apples are soft, place on the side to cool and then blend
- Add butter before you serve and top with toasted almonds and a drizzle of cream.
On the side serve with toasted ciabatta.