Roasted Leg of LambFebruary 19, 2018
Leopards Tale May 2018May 24, 2018
- Tomato whole peeled
- Brown sugar
- Star aniseed
- Cinnamon sticks
- Coconut milk
- Fresh coriander
- Chicken breast
- Bay leaves
- Phyllo pastry
- In a hot pot add oil, onion, garlic, ginger, star aniseeds, cinnamon sticks and bay leaves, fry off till onions are translucent.
- Add curry powder, paprika and turmeric cook the spices off for a minute.
- Add tomato chopped cook the sauce till its properly combined then add coconut milk or cream.
- add chicken breast till cooked and serve topped with cucumber yoghurt.
- Before you serve shape phyllo pastry into rounds and brush with egg wash in the oven till phyllo is golden in colour.
- Place on top of the curry to create a pie.
- Assembly – put sweet potato mash in the centre of each plate and lay three slices of lamb on top. Drizzle a little olive oil around the outside and serve with vegetable and sauce
On the side serve with cucumber yoghurt, sambals, fruit chutney.