Chocolate and Amarula Fondant
· 250g Dark Chocolate
· 2 Tblsp White Sugar
· 250g Cream
· 1 tot Amarula Cream
· 1 Egg Yolk
· 3 heaped Tbsp Self Raising Flour
1. Pre heat oven to 200°C.
2. Melt the chocolate and sugar in a double boiler.
3. Add the Amarula Cream and the egg yolk.
4. Once the chocolate has melted, remove from heat and add the cream and self raising flour.
5. Beat well to make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
6. Pour into greased ramekins.
7. Bake for only 10 minutes. The centre must still be gooey.
The secret of this pudding is that the centre must remain almost uncooked. Make the pudding mixture ahead of time and leave in the fridge until needed. Bake and serve right away.
You can also swop the Amarula cream with any liqueur. Top with whipped cream or ice cream for a truly decedent dessert.