Leopards Tale March 2019March 26, 2019
Leopards Tale April 2019April 29, 2019
Taking a classic Italian Sandwich and adding a little Leopard Mountain twist. Using a Pita bread instead of ordinary bread, adding Local ingredients. Its sure to be a winner in summer as it is light and a delicious sandwich.
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1kg Chicken breast (cubed)
- 2 tsp of Garlic chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp spoons of Cajun spice
- Mayonnaise (enough to coat)
- 1 cup of Pineapple (cubed)
- ½ a cup of Fresh parsley chopped
- Pitta bread
- Fry onion, garlic and Cajun spice till onions are browned.
Add chicken breast. Cook on a low heat till chicken is cooked through
Once cooked transfer to a bowl and spoon enough Mayonnaise on to cover the chicken
Sprinkle the parsley and Pineapple in.
Stuff this into a freshly toasted Pitta Bread and enjoy.
Credit: Leopard Mountain Head Chef Senzo