Puff pastry, pre-made- 1 sheets/320gr
Nutella- 4-5 tbsp.
Hazelnuts, finely chopped- ⅓ cup
Powdered sugar for dusting
· Put your sheet of puff pastry on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
· Spread nutella on your puff pastry sheet with a spatula in a thin layer.
· Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts all over.
· Start rolling tightly from one side and reach the centre. R, repeat the same on the other side until you reach the centre. If you roll from a long side you will have mini palmiers like I did but if you roll from a short side you will end up with large palmiers.
· Cover it with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
· Preheat oven to 425F/220°C.
· Take your roll out of the fridge and slice into ½” thickness.
· Place palmiers 2″ apart on a cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
· Cool on a wire rack, then dust with powdered sugar before serving.