Unknown Recipe – 8February 19, 2018
BiscuitsFebruary 19, 2018
- 12 ounces salmon fillets (2 fillets, 6 ozs each, fresh or thawed)
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, fresh (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and liberally spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin side down, in dish and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients (except fresh cilantro) and stir well to form a slightly dry paste.
- Gently rub the paste onto the salmon and bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.